Sunday, June 26, 2016

US Television Series: Grey's Anatomy

People usually hover over people they are physically attracted to. No one is immune really, even me. Besides, who wouldn't want a pretty thing? If you think you don't then let's put it this way, would you prefer to eat a very appetizing meal or a plain bland one? Attraction is the first step on any relationship whether romantic or platonic and then usually the substance comes next. And it is not far why we choose what we have chosen. What makes us commit more is when we know that we can relate to it.

Back when I was still striving to earn my undergraduate degree, I have already watched Grey's Anatomy up to season 2 but then I don't know what happened but I just stopped. And then, I came up with the news that Dr. George O' Malley had died. I was intrigued and searched on the internet what episode was that. Can't wait for Season 6.


"And then there are some wounds, some betrayals that are so deep, so profound that there was no way to repair what was lost. And when that happens, there's nothing left to do but wait." - Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 9

No comments:

Post a Comment