Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Spotify!

Great evening everyone! So after watching My New Sassy Girl (a korean movie of 2016) which is a little let down since it's predecessor, I've decided to do a blog regarding my favorite spotify playlist.

For those who still don't know, Spotify is a free music application you install on your phone or computer where you can listen to a vast number of songs. It requires data connection or WiFi but if you want to listen offline you can purchase the premium version.  I would recommend this application because not only could you listen to your favorite music but it also suggests other songs which you might possibly like.

Not only that, did you know that you could also listen to audiobooks on Spotify? I was able to read an article about it recently in what we do not know that Spotify can do.

Going back to the topic, I seem to go over and over with "Your Favorite Coffeehouse".

How about yours? What's your favorite Spotify playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment