Monday, June 13, 2016

Bills Payment Posting

Bills Payment Posting
---------------------------

When we finally grow up from a boy to a man and a girl to a woman and if we are in great luck in accomplishing in finishing a degree, the real world now becomes our playground. We're given freedom to pursue what we really want to do and what we want to have.

But alongside with the freedom bestowed upon us comes with power. As cliche as it may sound, "With great power comes with great responsibility". So what does it have to do with our topic for today?

I just want to share something today since I am now carrying a bill under my name (I don't know if I should be saying YAY or NYAY). Kidding aside, I was able to pay it for the first time. It was empowering because it gives you a feeling of independence.

Anyway, before we divert again to another topic I want to tell you about the posting of bills in the Philippines hoping that somehow somewhere someone would find this information useful. I tried to search in the internet but it was not stated when would the payment be posted.

I was able to pay in these payment partners of PLDT. If you're still delaying to pay your due dates, please bear in mind these as per my experience:

  • SM Malls - 3 days posting
  • Banco De Oro (over the counter payment)- next day posting but date paid is the date when you have paid it
  • Online Banking (BPI) - after 24 hours provided you had made it before 10 pm as it will be counted as the next day so the posting would be next, next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment