Friday, November 10, 2023

My God is bigger than my faith

My God is bigger than my faith


I don't know if the universe is just testing me, and the news I got from the agency that slots for deployment are full this year. Placements are based on the demands of the hospitals which they are still waiting for a confirmation. Apparently, after the interview and the offer they made, from what I deduced, a hospital will have to choose you for you to have the final offer. I thought that when you are able to ace the interview you are set to go.


But I am taking this as an opportunity to prepare. I believe that there is always a reason for a delay and He is preparing for what I need. I may be a bit anxious today because of financial constraints, but my God is bigger than my faith. I remember that when it feels and gets hard, that's the time that you have to persevere and pursue because it just means that you are nearing your goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment