Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Why Should We Apply Floor Wax?

Why Should We Apply Floor Wax?


The floor and the wax


It has been decades since I'd last applied floor wax on a floor. Last was when I was in high school. Whenever I'd go to school, I was almost always the one opening the school. I was very much early since I travel 6 municipalities to get to school. Jeepneys are like buses in the province way back. We have to make sure that we ride the 5 am or we would be late. get there at school at around   would ride a jeepney that would came from a . It was creepy for a while then I would get bored and then since I had nothing to do, I would scrub the floor. Weird but I did. Hehe.


Anyway, why should we apply floor wax on the floor?


It's because we want to preserve the floor for having dents, scratches and for wood type, would waterproof somehow the floor. But of course not all floors are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment