Saturday, November 13, 2021

Dog bites: What to do?

 Dog bites: What to do?


We were supposed to go to Divisoria today. Unfortunately, something happened: my mom got bitten by our own dog. One lesson that she learned the hard way: never enforce something to an anxious dog. No matter how long it takes, wait patiently and let him go to you on his own.





Since Kobe (my brother named him, don't ask me why XD) had finished his routine walk and had already taken a dump, we decided to let him outside the apartment but just inside the mini gate as he begins to become unruly. My mother opened the door not knowing that she forgot to lock the gate. Before we know it, he ran out like he was a free dog. He was off the leash so she went after him with the leash.


I was making our breakfast when I heard a knock on the door and our kind neighbor said that my mother needed me. When I went to her thanks to our other neighbors who pointed out where she was, I was surprised that she has blood on her t-shirt and said that she was bitten by Kobe. She was trying to put a leash on him when he was busy licking the excrement of the chickens. He had warned her by a playbite on her hand but maybe because she was embarrassed as she was on another private property for a long time, she enforce the leash on the dog that's why she was bitten on her left arm. She said that

What she did was to 

No comments:

Post a Comment