Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Maxglow Detergent Powder review

 Maxglow Detergent Powder review



Washing clothes is part of our weekly routine. We used to have the type of twin tub washing machine but then due to years of usage, it naturally wore out that we have no choice but to replace it because the spare parts were too expensive that it is better just to buy a new one. We now have an automatic type of washing machine which made our lives easier since it is less work. If conserving time and effort is more on your priority list, an automatic washing machine is your guy. However, you should expect that your electricity and water consumption might increase. 


I used to buy from the supermarket well-known brands. One day, I decided to try and made the switch since I expected that I'll be using more detergent powder in an automatic washing machine. I searched and stumbled across Maxglow detergent powder. The feedback from customers were good and so I had it delivered to my house so I could try it first. 


At first glance, you wouldn't think that 1 package is 1 kilogram as it looked a bit small but if you try to weigh it, you will feel that it is heavy. Inside the 1 kilogram pack, the detergent powder smells okay. I could say that when using this detergent powder it cleans nice but you have to also use a fabric conditioner if you want your clothes to smell good.


I would say that the branded ones in the market are more concentrated but I am contented and am definitely not complaining about this detergent powder as we have been using this product for a while now. For only 31 pesos (to 42 pesos if you were to include the shipping fee), it saved us almost 50 percent or more of our spending just for laundry detergent.


In my perspective, handwashing your clothes is still the best because it preserves the fabric of clothes and is gentler on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment