Saturday, February 13, 2021

Astron Omni Industrial Fan 18" Metal Blade review

Astron Omni Industrial Fan 18" Metal Blade review




A tip that I got from my mother is that if I'm going to buy an electric fan it is better to purchase one with the metal blade because it would provide stronger air pressure and so I did. At first, I was picking between known brands such as Hanabishi but I can't find an industrial fan that fitted my budget. I was a bit skeptical about purchasing brands that I do not know. However, I came across this brand Astron accidentally when we were doing grocery shopping in Hypermarket. Some of the parts were a bit thinner but it was okay so after months of contemplation if I needed to buy an electric fan, I ordered Astron Omni Industrial Fan 18" Metal Blade on an online shopping website. It cost me around 1099 pesos but a total of 1286 pesos if we were to include the shipping fee.

If you want to know how to assemble the Astron Omni Industrial Fan 18" Metal Blade electric fan, you can watch below:

HOW TO ASSEMBLE ASTRON OMNI ELECTRIC FAN

It was pretty much easy to assemble. I could say that Astron Omni Industrial Fan 18" Metal Blade was worth its price as it can cover a big space area. You just have to be very careful the way you handle it as some of the parts are thin. I do its weekly cleaning as it tends to accumulate our pet's fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment