Monday, October 14, 2019

Lost BPI Direct card: An update

Lost BPI Direct card: An update

So after 2 weeks and days more since I talked to the phone banker, I wasn't surprised if I won't be able to use the new card immediately. Apparently since I'm in BPI Direct, they have to email or contact the BPI Direct so as to activate the new card. What I appreciate at my second preferred branch was how fast they try to solve the problem. In around less than a week, I was able to successfully change my PIN. However, when I check my transaction history, I noticed that there was another 150 php deduction from my account. I inquired from the BPI branch and they informed me that it is not them but the BPI Direct that did. What they advised is to call again the hotline for a reversal or give them the reference number so they could follow up. I opt for the former and the phone banker gave me a reference number which I could follow up if the 150 php is still not credited after 5 banking days.

No comments:

Post a Comment