Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Happy Independence Day? K-folk songs on the WAVE!

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day Yo Folks! In celebrating the Philippines' Independence, does this mean that I should also talk about the Philippines?

Nah. I'll talk about something else today.

The hot scorching summer is out and we're here again experiencing rainy seasons. Rainy days are good when you are inside your home. I personally do not like rainy days especially when I'm about to go to work or go to somewhere else. The roads are muddy and rain with strong winds proved to be hassle for me. But I have no complaints if I'm at home because it makes my bed more appealing to sleep on. I can snooze on and take longer hours of sleep which I did.

Perfect for this kind of weather is reading a book while sipping a cup of coffee while listening to another Korean wave addiction which is Korean folk songs.

I'll let you hear some on which I'm currently listening to:


Fall in love - 차소연 feat. Yejun Kang & Wall.T


On a Day Like This - Drain


위수(WISUE) - 흐르는 시간 속에 우리는 아름다워














No comments:

Post a Comment