Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Heathers: MUSICAL

Heathers: MUSICAL 

It was once my dream to perform in a theater because performing on stage gives me the excitement and thrills. The last musical that I'd watched before was Habi-tabi. I remembered that because of my sister who had a crush on the theater actor whose role was Habi-tabi (And I still tease her about this even today. Hehe!)

I have huge respect for theater actors and actresses especially those who had been doing theater performances for a very long time. They certainly have this in depth of emotions and spectacular acting skills. Performing on stage is not an easy task and is definitely not one of the crafts to easily master. You have to possess a large voice that can be heard in the last chair of the venue without shouting. On top of that, it requires synchronizing of singing, dancing and acting at the same time.

I happened to watch Beautiful - Heathers Animatic by ELEMENTAL FA on YouTube because of the animation drawing which reminds me of WITCH, a teenage comic book, because they almost have the same style. I enjoyed the short clip and hope you can too:




No comments:

Post a Comment