Saturday, July 1, 2017

Middle School, The Worst Days Of My Life

Middle School, The Worst Days Of My Life




Good morning guys! I just came from the market along with my Dad and it was just crazy! For just a little less than 800 pesos we were able to buy a lot of assorted fish around 6 kilograms total, mussels which probably weighs more than 2 kilos, crabs that weigh more than a kilo and a half and some vegetables and spices used for cooking.

Anyway, I'd like to share this is the first time I've read a James Patterson creation. It was light and fun to read. It revolves around a sixth grader named Rafe Khatchadorian who was keen on breaking every rule at school. Talk about rebellion! 

The thing that also made it more interesting were the illustrations and the pictures. :-)

P.S. Who would have thought that this book has been turned into a movie? If you're wondering about the movie, here below is the trailer courtesy of YouTube:


No comments:

Post a Comment