Sunday, July 21, 2024

Thoughts

 Thoughts


Being in a new territory made me thought about things.


I believe I'm not as insecure as I am as before.


I could blame my parents for not being emotionally mature and wise that their decisions had deeply impacted my chances of having a better life. But honestly, I think I longed accepted it. DABDA done. It made me realized that if there is none, I will make it happen.



There are times that I felt to which I was robbed off of the process of experiencing immaturity in my youth.


But as I continue to contemplate, it was also my fault. I chose to do what I thought was the right thing to do at that time than what I thought is being selfish and just thinking of oneself. So I'm holding accountable on that one.


Life's good. I'm thankful for these blessings everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment