Thursday, June 9, 2022

Original Pilipino Music

Original Pilipino Music 


Let's talk about music. Though I appreciate Korean songs, I truly believe that Filipino music has potential even way back before. I grew up at a time where the rock and ballad style and bands were popular hits. (Oh no, I feel so old. Char!) I'm elated that the produced songs now keeps getting better and better these days. These are the songs that I'm enjoying listening to and some of these are my all time classic favorites. These songs makes me feel nostalgic.


Orange & Lemons - Heaven Knows

(This song I found out in Tiktok)



Shamrock - Alipin

I think this was used as an OST for a Korean series (Jumong?) when it was shown here in the Philippines



Parokya Ni Edgar (ft. Gloc 9 and Francis M) - Bagsakan



Ben & Ben - Leaves




Silent Sanctuary - Ikaw Lamang



Silent Sanctuary - Sa'yo


The Itchyworms - Akin Ka Na Lang


Kamikaze - Halik



Eraserheads -  Ang Huling El Bimbo


Francis Magalona - Kaleidoscope World




Parokya Ni Edgar - Your Song



Parokya Ni Edgar - Gitara



Parokya ni Edgar - Para Sayo



Hale -  The Day You Said Good night


Callalily -  Magbalik


Cueshe - Ulan





No comments:

Post a Comment