Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I dropped my phone

I dropped my phone



Way to almost end the year folks. Perhaps this is one way of the universe telling me to purchase a new phone after X years? And so my sister and I went to Cyberzone in SM today. Unfortunately, the mobile phone that I've been eyeing for a couple of months is out of stock. The saleswoman in another store said that the phone that I liked was already phased out. Ooh--kay. How are you going to believe that when that phone is just launched this first quarter of 2021? Marketing tactics. The brand has a newly launched phone series and I'm suspecting that it's because of that. Anyway, my sister thought that I'll have another phone in mind. But I don't. It's either that or don't. Charrr. My plan B is to replace the LCD of my current phone and that's what we did. I asked around and the repair shop kiosk charge for 2000 pesos for the repair of LCD screen which was okay for me considering that the LCD screen replacement of the Lenovo phone that I still have today was charged for 2500 pesos. I did a down payment of 1000 pesos and then I'll go back to the shop tomorrow for the replacement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment