Sunday, November 19, 2017

Making Homemade Gyoza

Making Homemade Gyoza

Who wants to have gyoza? I had my first bite of gyoza from Yamazaki and it was very good. And then I had another one from Yoshinoya from another time and another one again from Gyoza Bar.

Eating gyoza makes you want to eat more of them. However, I find it very expensive so I decided to make a homemade Gyoza.

I watched some videos from Youtube and tried a recipe from TabiEats.

The finished product was definitely a success as evidenced by my sister almost gobbling up more than she could eat.

Oh, the recipe says gyoza wrapper but in case you can't find one in the supermarket like I did, I took a risk on the dumpling wrappers only to find out in the end that it's the same with gyoza wrappers. 
(-.-')

Till next time! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment