Sunday, November 12, 2017

First Time Online Shopping at Lazada!

First Time Online Shopping at Lazada!

Hello there! To start with, the title says it all. It's my first time purchasing a product from Lazada. I'm already familiar with the website. In fact, I was window shopping and found the prices cheaper than the physical store but I was adamant in purchasing from Lazada before as I've heard a lot of negative reviews not only from bloggers but from vloggers.

It might made you think what changed my mind? I've been holding back for some time in purchasing an external hard drive and I was really running low on memory so I really needed an external hard drive now. It was a 1 terabyte external hard drive with free pouch and 3 years warranty (Sweet!). It was a risk I took but so far I think it eventually paid off. 

As you might heard or not, they recently had an online revolution sale for up to 95 percent off from November 9-11, 2017. 

I placed an order on November 10, 2017 with Cash on Delivery as my payment method and then today November 12, 2017 at around 12:30 noon I got my packaged. The item inside is bubble wrapped. It was a very fast delivery.

Update: I think they have another Online Revolution Sale again by December 12, 2017.





No comments:

Post a Comment