Friday, October 6, 2017

Web Gaming, Anyone?

Web Gaming, Anyone?

Who else have grown up with computers? I have grown up almost addicted to computers fishing mainly for information on the world wide web but luckily I did not went to the extreme.

I play games but mostly on the web. Some of these website were introduced by my cousins. One of which is Neopets, if you are familiar with it, a simulation which can be quite similar to Pocket Monsters but were text-based and with cute pictures. Sadly, playing in Neopets is not available anymore.

And then, I learned about Mini-clip in which I learned that I prefer to play simulation and strategic games.

Who of you knows Utopia? This is a text-based website where you are a ruler for your kingdom and you allot the resources, build and conquer other regions which are owned by another user. This is this available on the web if your interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment