Friday, October 13, 2017

Korean drama Special Special

Korean drama Special Special

While I do not binge watch Korean dramas like I used to before, recently I watched a Korean drama Special from KBS which I found on Youtube. I liked it so I'm watching again another on YouTube. Korean drama special has one episode.

Let's Meet, Joo Oh

Soo-Ji (Jo Bo-Ah) wants to marry the best modern boy in Kyungsung (old name for Seoul). To do so, Soo-Ji goes to a matchmaking company. Joo-Oh (Son Ho-Jun) is an employee at the matchmaking company. He tries to help her find her match.




Yeah, I want to watch another episode with these drama specials. :(

"Sometimes you have to let beautiful things flow on its on and end on its own even though it is short-lived. Leave it as it is. A beautiful memory. Beautiful things are meant to be felt by the senses: see, hear, smell, taste and touch." - Sanegeal Farmhear

No comments:

Post a Comment