Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Life skills I wish I realized when I was younger

Life skills I wish I realized when I was younger

With the not so good events that I've experienced in which I think you might have an idea, these are the things I wish I had realized when I was younger:

  1. Never trust people with their word but with their actions.
  2. Only disclose the card/information which you can afford to lose.
  3. Fail often and make your way to bounce back.
  4. Develop your critical thinking.
  5. People born with privilege will always have a good head start in life.
  6. Read more books.
  7. Explore as much as you can.
  8. Preserve your personality especially if introverted, however meet a lot of people to develop interpersonal skills
  9. Know what you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment