Sunday, April 30, 2017

How to remove yellow stains/blood stains from your clothes

How to remove yellow stains/blood stains from your clothes

I'll let you on a little secret that I've discovered. Yellow stains are usually produced when you've put on deodorant and then you sweat. After a while, when taking off your upper garment, you'll noticed in the armpits area the yellow stains. How do you get rid of them?

The little secret I'm talking a while back lies on a mild soap/fragrant soap. With a little water on the armpit area, draw using the soap in the area where the yellow stains are and then handwash. Rinse afterwards. You'll see that it becomes magic. Oh, and by the way, It works on the fresh blood stains you know.

The technique in preserving your clothes from yellow stain is in preventing them. Do not iron your clothes with yellow stains in them as they tend to be permanent if you do. I've made this mistake in my scrubs and what do I have? Yellow stains in the armpit area. I wished \I have known it sooner. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment