Monday, August 1, 2016

The Things You Do When You're Bored in the Cyberspace

I'm a bit in the mood these past few days to write out ideas which just pops out of nowhere. Anyway, before it turns to dust let me suggest things you can do when you're bored, cyberspace edition.

With a vast amount of information that you can find in the internet, it is safe to say that it can be a little overwhelming that you just don't know where to start.

Back in the days, I would visit these sites just to pass time.

  • I am bored - This I got from my cousin.
  • Happy Tree Friends - This I also got from my cousin. I must say these are cartoon videos with cute cuddly characters but I tell you that the stories are gore and I think they are not intended for very young audiences. Though ironically, it's cartoons.
  • Rate My Poo - This I got from my cousin. Again. Gross? You get to see different kinds of poo. Poo. Poop.

Not feeling seeing the sites above?

You could start with the things you're interested. Got something that catches your eye? Use your favorite search engine. Be curious. Remember that we're more fortunate now than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment