Sunday, August 28, 2016

How to go to Fe Del Mundo/ Fe Del Mundo Training Center?

How to go to Fe Del Mundo/ Fe Del Mundo Training Center?

Eagerly, I want to go here before but I couldn't because I was hesitant to go to a place in which I do not have specific instructions. Luckily I was accompanied by a friend how to get there. I will be referring from the train stations as we all are more familiar with them.

From LRT 1:
Coming from South, (Baclaran station): Drop off at CENTRAL station and walk into where you can ride a jeepney bound to Cubao or Project 2-3 or fx bound to Cubao though I might warn you that waiting for fx may take a while as there are far more fx bound to sm fairview. Ask the driver to drop you off at Banawe. You can see a Mercury drug on the left side of the driver's side and the stop light on the right side. Make sure you don't get past Puregold as it means you also had already gotten past Banawe. Anyway, from Lawton to Banawe fare costs 11 pesos while fx costs 20 pesos. Then, after dropping off to Banawe, cross the pedestrian to Mercury Drug and walk to Fe Del Mundo. If you want to go to Fe Del Mundo Training Center, you can walk past Fe Del Mundo until you can see a 7 eleven. Walk past the street and the building you can see is where Fe Del Mundo Training Center is.

No comments:

Post a Comment