Thursday, March 3, 2022

Unlocking Gcash GCredit!

Unlocking Gcash GCredit!





Yeah, I'm tired of applying for new credit cards, for now. The first two credit cards I applied online were Citibank then BPI. I preferred Citibank however I was declined through text message. While up until now, I didn't get an answer from BPI.


Recently, a friend and coworker was kind enough to share that she is also applying for a Metrobank credit card. She handed me an application form which I've filled out and also attached a photocopy of a valid ID and my company ID. After a week or less, I got a message from their credit card staff that I was unfortunately declined but they were offering a secured credit card.


I was actually expecting that I would be declined as banks do not favor people who have no credit history and those who have bad credit history. I belong to the former, so there you go.


My Plan B was to take a secured credit card way back. But I'm still contemplating if ever I'm going to take this route.


Anyway, speaking of credit. You may be familiar with Gcash Gcredit. I was interested in trying it out and from the initial research that I did, I found out that I need to have at least a Gscore of 600. Mine was currently at 531. Luckily, I did another search and it wasn't necessary as long as you can see the UNLOCK GCREDIT button. Fill up the application form and then you're done! I was surprised to receive an SMS notification right away that my Gcredit application has been approved and they are giving me a Total Credit Limit of 2,000 pesos. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment