Saturday, June 1, 2019

Netflix: Love O2O (Series or The Movie)?

Netflix: Love O2O (Series or The Movie)?

Good day everyone! It's the first day of June and how time has flown so fast.

I happened to watch a part of the TV series Love O2O in facebook about a couple of mean girls in college trying to bully and shame a female gamer. She happened to be a beautiful and the girls thought that she was a sham and was just pretending. In order to prove that she was what they thought she wasn't, she challenged them into a duel. This, along with a caption, had piqued my curiousity so I watched it at Netflix (which I'm unfinished with it still). It was recently that I discovered that there was a movie so I'll be making a bit of preference here.

For the cast, I would choose the main lead actor of the television series and the lead actress in the movie because I found them more suitable for the roles they're given. And for the supporting roles, I guess the people who partook in the television series were quite funny.

I guess Love O2O has become a hit story that there was even a television series and a movie about it. Overall, I find the movie more bearable to watch than the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment