Thursday, April 25, 2019

What I Learned from Netflix's Original Documentaries EXPLAINED

What I Learned from Netflix's Original Documentaries EXPLAINED

A bright day hello to all of you who are reading this! I've been binging on Netflix these days. And so, with some a bit of enlightenment I've had these past few months, I've decided to try making every day purposeful as much as possible. I will be summarizing those that I had watched based on what I understood.


Episode: Music, Explained

In this episode, making and listening to music entails huge amount of processes in our brains. Music makes us human and can be helpful in a lot of ways. Like utilizing it for medical reasons, for example.

Episode: Diet

The lesson takeaway in this episode as that in order for a successful weight loss, find a diet that you can adhere to consistently.

Episode: Kpop

The most profound takeaway I heard in this episode was these "K-pop was marketed as a product just like a car but people are finding ways to enjoy it." It was surprising to know that most composers for k-pop are foreigners (Swedish or American). I assumed that it was the people in Korea who are creating it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment