Saturday, May 12, 2018

Crane Personal Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser

Crane Personal Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser

I've been contemplating in buying a humidifier for a while since I learned somewhere that humidifiers can be good. From the term itself, humidifiers are things that humidify or increase the moisture in the air. Two of the things that I like about this is that using humidifiers in the room can be beneficial for the skin and for unclogging sinuses. By the way, I have dry skin and I sometimes suffer from stuffy nose which makes it perfect especially when I'm sleeping. An added bonus point is that it is also an aroma diffuser.

After some time, I finally decided to purchase the Crane Personal Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser online. It is sold by KeyWest Internationale, the exclusive distributor of Crane products in the Philippines, through Lazada at 2299.75 php. I purchased on a Saturday night and got it the next Wednesday which made it 4 days on a cash on delivery. The bubble-wrapped packaged comes with the humidifier, cord, manual and the receipt and 6 months warranty/

The manual indicates that this humidifier should have a daily and weekly maintenance which can be a little bit taxing. However, doing this will not only make the item last longer but it can prevent bacteria and fungi to multiply inside the humidifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment