Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Infographics Show

The Infographics Show

In this high technology society we are living now, both the older and the younger generation would usually spend a lot of their time with mobile phones or computers.  The young ones are either playing games offline or online, keeping themselves updated through social media sites, browsing the internet or are simply watching videos in the cyberspace.

I'm quite sure you are familiar with Youtube. I also spend some time in this website too. Being a sucker for anything informative, I came across The Infographics Show channel through YouTube recommendations. Since then, I became hooked. 

This is a YouTube channel that I highly recommend that you subscribe to because it makes information more digestible to understand and they are using visually appealing animations. It makes facts more fun to learn.




No comments:

Post a Comment